POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A modest proposal : Re: A modest proposal Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A modest proposal
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Jul 1999 21:31:12
Message: <379A68AA.E643AC11@aol.com>
Egad man! All triangles?! No way! I'd have to put POV-Ray on the shelf
if it were done that way. The non-meshed primitives in POV-Ray are my
favorite things. And please, no one tell me that is how they really are
done, you know, internally within the render engine, okay? I'd hate to
hear it if so.

Bob

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe